Welcome to Lower Hutt Memorial RSA
The Lower Hutt Memorial RSA welcomes all members and their guests, and visitors from affiliated clubs — and offers a friendly welcome to all new members. We meet on Friday from 4:30pm to 6:30pm upstairs in the Anzac Lounge at the Petone Workingmen’s Club at 47 Udy Street, Petone.
All Lower Hutt Memorial RSA members are also members of the Petone Workingmen’s Club. Members are encouraged to enjoy all the facilities the Petone club has to offer.
- Campbell Terrace Bistro
- The Garden Bar
- The Members Lounge
- Regular Live Entertainment
- Pool Tables
- Snooker Tables
- Dart Boards
- Large Screen TV for the big matches
- TAB facilities
- The Kids Area
- An excellent range of beers, wines and other beverages
- Members join both the Lower Hutt Memorial RSA and the Petone
Workingmen’s Club at the same time.
- Nomination fee – $20
- Annual subscription fee – $66 ($12 Lower Hutt Memorial RSA, plus $54 Petone Workingmen’s Club fee)
- Annual subscription for seniors (65 plus) reduces to $36 after two years of initial membership
The New Zealand RSA provides support services so all servicemen and women and their spouses can continue to live with dignity and respect.
We have a range of adjuncts for members to join and participate in – a great way to keep active, meet new friends, and have fun.